Thursday, May 06, 2010

Potential

The recent spate of unions of people have made me felt quite left out on the shelf. I've been rethinking my expectations of my future partner. Was it credentials or feelings that were of most importance? Will credentials provide the same bliss that feelings would? I really don't know right now. I have quite a skewed and practical opinion on relationships, probably because I'm not a very romantic person to begin with. However that said, I still wonder, is credentials what I really need? Or is it just part of the many expectations that I have? The human psyche is so complex, even I can't decipher what I want... what right do i have to set expectations for myself of the specifics that I want!

I think my scary male traits are driving guys away.

如果我说 爱我没有如果
真的爱我 就放手一搏
还想什么 还怕什么
快牵起我的手

Some guys are still wussies(well said by Jo) at this age, that's why. And I hardly admire boys who are full of bullshit with no action and try too hard to be impressive(they don't realise they look foolish instead), probably that's why men stand higher chances of being envied by me because they have shed that mommy's boy skin.

It's about feeling shy, it's about being self-conscious in front of the person.
Haven't felt that in a long while...

No comments: