Sunday, September 19, 2010

Bloat

I think my previous life I had been a malnourished little African kid who had been deprived of all the world's food, because in this life.... I. am. eating. like. I. can. fill. 10. bloody. families. for. a. month.

Just fulfilled my wish of eating at Melt and it feels like I vow to never eat buffets again, but I'm sure in time when I'm not as full I'd been craving for all those over-rated food over and over again. Gluttony. Been committing this sin over the past month.

I'm just done with the book Stumbling On Happiness - David Gilbert, a birthday gift by Ash & Zac. A - Z. When it's something I'm so interested in, I gobble it up, in literally 3 days.

This kinda books always make me wonder if I should pursue my interests in this area or the iron rice bowl career path.

Always reliving old memories and how much has changed since. Then again, memories are not always that reliable - something that I'm more aware of after reading Stumbling On Happiness.
For you GH.

自信可改变未来
问谁又能做到

Be more forgiving to yourself. Inner you is screaming for a break too.

No comments: