Monday, September 13, 2010

Serene

With everyone freaking out and letting their minds run wild on how unprepared they are for Prelims this week, I, on the otherhand, has become surprisingly freer in my daily revision. Just on Sunday, I spent all my time shopping at Singapore Expo's Popular & John Little sale! Today, I slept my life away and watched the tv while reading the newspaper as if it's just another school day.

I get mixed feelings when I read the recent interview with our MM.
Somehow, it gives me the sense that there is so much more to life than whatever I see of it right now. The whole journey that one takes, will come to an end, leaving nothing behind.

轰轰烈烈地告一次离别

I'm inclined to do some meditation. I believe there's some hidden potential to harness the power of calmness and serenity within me. Ha. Ha.

No comments: