Friday, October 01, 2010

29-09-2009

It's been a year since the wedding of the year.


If you're a Singaporean, you would remember the biggest event of 2009 was the wedding of Christopher Lee and Fann Wong. Ok la, maybe not the biggest, but one of the memorable things that happened in that year. It's been a year since, 2 days after their 1st year anniversary.

A levels are so close yet I just spent close to 2 hours re-watching their wedding episodes 芳心有李. There were many moments when their intimacy and closeness put a smile to my face. And I was thinking hey, who says love these days is bullshit?

Anyhow, I'm all smiling to myself with how blissful they are, and wondering, maybe even considering, that marriage, is at another level... which...


I.AM.STILL.TOO.YOUNG.FOR.

You know how it's so annoying when you're with someone and then when you and your other half meet all the relatives friends etc, people keep popping the question, so when is it your turn?

Refer to the above.

Then again, been out of love for more than a year now, and still faring pretty well as a person. Though at times there are lonely moments, and studies are taking up too much time to be thinking of other things, I still enjoy some me-time to reflect and re-organise my life and priorities.

You don't need to be in love to be happy. Happiness exists in all forms.

Just this morning on the radio, the deejay mentioned how sometimes there are moments when you are surrounded by so many people yet you still feel so lonely. I totally have experienced it before. Throwing away all the insecurities and dissatisfactions, actually, I feel happy when I'm spending time by myself relaxing and doing what I really want to do at home and having no stress to please anybody except myself.

No comments: