Sunday, October 03, 2010

Gastronomy

I've been spoiling myself too much with respect to the mouth down to the anus. The gastronomic experiences that I've been having this month has upped my standards so much that I think casual dining (think F.I.S.H, Thai Express, Cafe Cartel etc) is not worth the price I'm paying for anymore.
It's either cheap hawker fare that fills the stomach or extravagantly expensive fine dining affair that takes a toll on the pockets of my mom.

Five.more.weeks.

It has zoomed past like the Maglev. Prelims are over. Results are partially out. Well, take results as evaluation/feedback to my current progress. There's so much more for me to study! I'm going mad studying and feel as if I've lost track of friends/life/time. But, I actually enjoy immersing myself in studying and deriving heaps of satisfaction after that.

I wonder how useless I'll feel after As when there's no more guilt ridden trips where I have to start studying, because there's no more studying to do, except laze around like a bum.

I need a makeover. I officially look like a horrendous aunty with disgusting hair that needs some major construction to be done. Off with the specs, fringe-less face...

Await the reborn Jac...

But only five weeks later. Till then. It'll be as short and sweet like a needle prick.

P.S How to do Neuroscience when I don't take Biology since... Sec 3? What a joke.

I have long forgotten what intimacy felt like, and the pain/hurt/disappointment that come with it.

Why don't I have longer hands so I can hug myself to sleep? Or give myself a full-body hug when I need one? Isn't it nice to be able to hug oneself? Heh. Cos that'll be full fledged intimacy without all the drama and pain that comes with it because ye know, love's temporal.

No comments: