Monday, November 22, 2010

Jacjac is back

How much have you guys missed me while I have been away the past 2 weeks burying myself under books while surviving to finish paper after paper and closing the chapter on each part of my life in that particular subject?

This week there's only Econs and Lit left, and finally Physics MCQ next week! It's so fast.

I was just saying how christmas is arriving again!!! Goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Time waits for nobody, and it's not being kind again this year.

With a wedding on 1st dec, the cruise coming on 3rd dec, basic theory on the 6th and prom on the 7th! I think life after As sure is as busy as before. It's going to be hectic and stressful to prepare for these events as well. Finally I have the whole of December for a proper break before the mad practical lessons start in January. I've practically booked the whole month on every single weekday. Dying to get my driving licence!

Next would be shopping for clothes and macbook air - all these material pursuits which I have long forgotten since JC life started. And how can I ever forget climbing and skating? I will be some fit-ass chick having starved myself from exercise months back. Then hopefully Steve Jobs will release some news on the new Iphone 5 next year as well.

Life is gonna be as busy as it gets! And, it's all better than living it meaninglessly right?

1 comment:

`* gh said...

where's me in your plan? (: