Thursday, December 02, 2010

Heading to Narnia

Through the painting, it's beckoning to me. The waters are seeping through right now, in about 24 hours more, I would have been totally submerged by the painting's water and be transported to the land of Narnia. Now, that's just an analogy of the whole cruise trip I'm going on tomorrow and for those who have watched Narnia already i.e. me. As usual, being annoying.

It's merely a short trip and I'll be back on the 6th Dec, so please don't fret. Don't send a party looking for me because I don't appear at dawn okay?

I've finished studying for Basic Theory Test in 1 hour from this e-learning service that CDC (ComfortDelgro Driving Centre) offers. And I read the book leisurely before this e-learning in 2 days. And I think I'm going to ace it. So await my good news.

Oh yeah, my BTT falls on 6th December too. So it's going to be soooooo exciting disembarking from the cruise ship and heading to the driving centre to take the test, not.
Then I'm still half deciding on doing something to my hair too. If not, I'll just do a mani+pedi and gear up for prom on 7th! Yes, gear up.

I'm STILL LOOKING FOR A CLUTCH TO BRING. Not the stupid clutch pedal from a manual car. Yes, if you can lend, I'll gladly borrow. Save the Earth.

Till then.

P.S anyway I miss you Nel. It's been much quieter these days without you. Please come back safely. The best gift to your loved ones is yourself.

No comments: