Sunday, March 06, 2011

Post results

All the waiting and anxiety has come to disappointing results. I am too much of a perfectionist. When my name wasn't flashed for any of the 3/4/5/6 distinctions, my heart skipped a beat and I just imagined the worst. Overcoming the disappointment took a mere half a day and thereafter I began searching for my options.

Now I can't decide between SMU's Business Management and NUS Business Administration. Technically I don't have much of choice to be torn between these two because I don't meet the cut off indicative grade profile of NUS's. I just can't wait to start school, wherever it may be.

It's going to be another long arduous wait for the acceptance letter next.

Life is indeed full of surprises. I get over things much too fast and am always looking forward to whatever the future might hold. Really glad to have such positivity.
It's a big burden off my shoulders now with the release of the A level results.

Next is Traffic Police test on 18th March!


No comments: