Thursday, June 16, 2011

Ship

Particularly friendships, they have been coming and going. It just so happened that we met at the same place at a particular timing. And once we were done with whatever we had to do, we moved on with our lives and the distance grows and slowly memories all start fading as well. Chemistry and connection play a huge role.

I could have a million friends in this world, but I choose to devote my time and love to the select few who stand the test of time and faith. The harder we had it going, the more we treasure all that we've had.

I haven't yet found my calling in certain aspects of my life. But I'm so blessed to have you girls watching me grow, and to watch you guys grow too. Which reminds me that I ought to find a partner to experience these phases as well.

男人可遇不可求.

No comments: