Sunday, June 19, 2011

Krabi

Flying off on 20th June, that's tomorrow, early in the morning! Pretty much clueless about what to expect, except loads and loads of climbing on natural rock which I have been craving so much since Batu Caves 2 years back. That seemed so recent... it's been 2 years!

I will literally vanish for 2 weeks till 2nd July, so it's a good time to lose touch from the world away from all the technology devices that get on my nerves because people are constantly texting/facebooking/tweeting whenever they hang out with other people. Yes, it gets on my nerves when you are there constantly on your phone typing shit, because I am here beside you and you are being rude.

Hahahahaa

So a nice vacation from all of this nonsense and let me recharge my soul from all the work...

I will miss you, you, you, you and you. And my bed. Till then!

No comments: