Saturday, July 23, 2011

Nurture potential part II

In continuation to a previous post, I have found an answer which had been lingering in my mind all these while. I mentioned that I can't even remember the last time she complimented me, because, I found out the truth last night; there simply wasn't anything commendable about me at all. I blatantly asked if I had any strengths at all when she was going on and on about all my weaknesses, and the answer I got was none. I didn't have any at all.

After 19 years of my life here, she couldn't even name a single strength of mine. She only went on and on about my brother's strengths in comparison to my weaknesses. I stopped her short and broke it, "do I have any 长处?" and she said she really couldn't thought of any.

I am merely a clammed up person, with so much flaws, so much imperfections and the failure to meet so many of her over-exceeding expectations.

Tell me, how do I go about filling this hole in my soul?

No comments: