Friday, July 15, 2011

Outdoors

I realised that after this rock trip, I have grown to embrace the outdoors so much more. The comforts of home have kept me spoilt and pampered. Now, I feel like I can live out any camps in Singapore, because I really don't mind the dirt and grime from outdoors. All along with insects and animals, they come to form a beautiful picture of our Mother Nature.

How gross can any thing in a city be right?

Did I mention nothing beats peeing in the wild, because you don't have to find a toilet when you are urgently in need of one, it's everywhere. Hahaha. Oh yes, I have yet to do a big business outdoors, wonder when that time will come.

School is starting in 3 weeks. I feel so scared to lose myself in all the world of stress and madness, again. And I really can feel how fast I've grown... to trod into the beginnings of adulthood.

1 comment:

Chris said...

dirt and grime are good for health