Friday, October 28, 2011

Roses

When we focus so much on our pursuits that seem so hard and far-reaching, we spiral down into the thorns amongst the bushes, failing to realise, that just right there amongst us together with the thorns, are the fresh red roses awaiting to be admired and appreciated.

I am glad I have stopped myself in this senseless pursuit of mind-boggling studying, to catch up with my inner self and friends who matter.

I do realise the opening of many doors after the closure of some... if I bothered looking out for it.
Events are always happening, the perceptions we have are more important than the events themselves. More so, because we can control how we perceive and react to it, and to focus on the silver lining instead of the loss. I'm so impressed with you Pam, because after so long, I'm not even ready. Two years and more, and I feel like I haven't moved much from point one. Sometimes you guys place me too high on that pedestal of emotional maturity. I am not as great as that. Words are easy, actions aren't.

No comments: