Wednesday, November 16, 2011

New

You know what I love best about myself? Knowing that when I open my eyes to a new day, every pain becomes less obvious, less haunting, almost as if it had left itself out in the distance away from me.

It's quite scary how my mind conditions itself to bounce back just like that. Really. Even I am a bit too amazed by how fast it thinks its way out of the maze.

Endless amounts of positivity, wish I could share.

The constant reminder that no matter how much pain I put myself through, it's still down the same path through time, why not make it easier for myself and everyone around me to just be contented, because that's how we all started out to be. We came here with nothing, and we are going to be leaving with nothing. There really isn't much holding on so hard onto something. Coming and going. A way of life.


But making mistakes is part of life's imperfection
Is it so wrong to be human after all?

No comments: