Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pot of belly

What was supposed to be a dinner night out at the year end turned into a food spree to various places and finally concluded to be a christmas celebration for us, PTJR. I will just conveniently leave out the C cos'... you know, i know, we all know. ;p

Pam baked really nice butter cookies with a smear of chocolate on em'. I'd wanted to take a dirty picture of it but no more left. Oops. We had swedish food for dinner at Haji Lane and it was goood. I wondered why when I woke up this morning, the images of those food were the first to appear in my mind. The pasta bake and meatballs were super good! 

Next we proceeded to have some ice cream at Island Creamery. As if it wasn't enough, we walked further down after the ice cream to have some cupcakes at Cupcakes Engineer. The shop had a really cool interior. 

Now, you might probably think the night ends here. But, thinking it was still too early, we continued to Holland Village. Pam's virgin trip there. We went to Overtime to get some drinks. And lucky us, there was a live band! The Starker beer was pretty good, my type of beer, not gassy or bitter. I couldn't help myself but be amused at the singer who was a bit plump and showed off one side of her shoulders. So cute! She had quite an impish face as well. Adorable. I'm not being sarcastic but it was really damn cute with the one side show of the shoulders. Hehehe. And her voice was good. The keyboardist whom Ruby thinks look like Mas Selamat also had a deep low voice for classic guy songs. Think the likes of Ronan Keating. 

I had too much beer, and it was my first time getting tipsy on beer. Hahahaha. Too bad, I'm still logical and sane. Unlike Tan, prancing around talking nonsense. 

What a food spree. We pigs unite!

No comments: