Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Above the usual


For the short 20 minutes airbone, I felt like I was in a place faraway. A place where reality fuzzes out and dreams take its place. Between the fluff and you, was simply a little glass window. You could almost reach out your hand to touch it. But knowing science, even if there wasn't a little glass window that divides dreams from reality, your hand would just flow right through it, almost as if it didn't exist. Simple sights created by nature takes my breath away, especially when I least expect it to. Just a plane ride, and I felt like I was being transported into another world.

We indulge in movies particularly, to take us into another world. The escapist in us showing itself time to time in the books we read and in the movies we grace. I never had that side to me. Or perhaps, I never see myself to be one.

But just this holiday season, I wished for myself to be away in another world, with nothing else and no one else, but the majestic nature and its sounds.

No comments: