Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Dream Catalogue

It's not frequent that I remember my dreams, yet there are 2 dreams fresh in my mind even after I'm back to my conscious state. 

The dream that I had when I was sleeping last night was a really scary near-death experience. I was with someone whom I don't remember, and we were apparently in a construction ground. Suddenly a huge crane came towards us from high up above, with razors at the end. I remember ducking to the ground, bracing myself for death. The seconds slipped by, the sounds were extremely close, yet nothing happened. I was still alive. I woke up. I've never had such dreams before. The feeling of death felt so close.

Just now as I was taking an afternoon nap, which I seldom do also, I had a dream that happened in a movie theatre. I had apparently booked 2 tickets for myself and another person. Then, when it was time for the movie, Nel and Nah turned up and joined me without even paying for the tickets. While the other person I booked the ticket for, didn't. I kept thinking to myself, did I not mention the movie and its timing? Why isn't the person here? Why? Maybe I most likely didn't. Sigh. And I woke up. 

I have a feeling these dreams will stay in my mind for a pretty long while seeing that I still haven't forgotten them till now. When dreams happen, they happen at such rapid intervals. When they don't, they stay dormant for a long while. 

No comments: