Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The End of Semester 1

It's the last week of school for the 2nd semester of my University days. There's only one thought in my mind all this while, and that is time passes too fast. Really.

I don't know why I had this sudden urge to take a break from U and pursue a gap year, climbing really really hard. I'm going to fund myself finding some part-time work. And before I dive into the second year of aimless studying and running the rat race again, maybe it's time to find out what I really want to do in life.

It's a thought. I think I need to give it some serious consideration.

Carpe diem. Well, in this case, I want to seize the life and motivation I have for climbing. At least, I feel I have boundless of energy now to pursue the most extreme things I would be doing which happens once in a lifetime.

Will I take the plunge?


挥霍多少时间
折磨多少痛苦
才累积出的领悟

最心疼的是自己的无助,你了解吗?

No comments: