Thursday, November 22, 2012

Having Too Much Space

Sometimes being alone is good for a therapeutic soulful treatment to refresh the self and recharge the batteries. Finding your thoughts and identity in the world amongst the many faces - you need the alone time to do that. But you know when you have too much alone time on your hands, that you start overthinking about way too many things. You cast doubts upon your decisions. You worry about uncertainties. You fill yourself up with unnecessary burdens, just to fill the aloneness.

I wish I had lesser space. I wish I had more us time. I wish I had lesser me time.
I wish I could cry to you about how all these are so conflicting to me.

Only when you love someone so much, you wished the tears wouldn't well up, but they do, time and again. For the right and wrong reasons. Why boy... oh why.

No comments: