Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Worthy?

Is it a very big sacrifice...

to exchange..

A dad

-
drive me to school daily
- pays for the utility bills
- pays partly for the house and bank loan

and i think that's all

for

Happiness.


Let's not even talk about the part about the love from a dad. His life revolves only him and himself only. He never concerns about me or my life, neither my mom's nor my bro's. It's always about us wasting his money. Eating his money. Stealing his money. And all i get is the middle person always getting the shit of "what the hell is your mother doing? want to play punk right? see who play who. " "AND AH your stupid maid blah blah blah."
It's forever everybody else's faults and not his.
The look on his eyes whenever he sees whoever in the house is full of hate and anger and nothing else.
And my heart to him is as icy cold as the north or south pole(whichever that's colder).

Now there he is enjoying himself with whoever to exotic restaurants he never brought us to. And treating the house like a garbage bin with litter staying in it.

Then the cutting of my home phone line. Then the situation where my house is almost blacking out already just to save his electricity. And lastly, his sudden blasts at every single happy soul in the house.

家家有本难念的经啊...

No comments: