Tuesday, July 31, 2007

CMI

I have no idea why i'm so tired lately.
Been coming back from school a bit later than usual because of NAPFA, then being a student helper the next day. All i wanted to do was to come home and sleep.
And no, i didn't.

But about dinner time, i'd just fall asleep till 9 then realised it's late and go for a late dinner.
Feeling so tired after that, and i didn't even touch a book at all. We have 3 consecutive C.As starting from tomorrow.

Why am i so tired! I'm sleeping earlier and earlier, but having puffier and puffier eyes everyday, if people don't know, they think i cried the entire night.
Very bad time management.

I feel like a sleeping dead pig.

Oh, btw,The day i knew Vic is the day my talents for being as irritating as hell are discovered. Ask her about it man.

Trust me, i mean no harm, neither am i mentally retarded. Hahaha. I'm just some harmless little hamster with the messy hair and weird antics at times.

No comments: