Thursday, August 21, 2008

O.M.G

Today is officially the worst oral i did for any major examination. I don't remember doing so badly for PSLE, or any internal school exams. Today proved to be the first like for many other firsts i have. I am still horrified over how i performed today. I shall not elaborate on how badly i did, but i really really want my A1 for English.

The onslaught of Prelims starts today with English paper. What a great day huh, compo + compre + oral, the full package comes altogether.

I am too stoned and tired every day that i hardly bother about the surroundings. Everything in my mind is about studying and studying more. I've never felt so much stress in my entire life before. I lost that touch and ability to keep myself calm whenever i need to. Furthermore, i think my mental strength and will is deteriorating. I realised i've been giving up on many things really easily. I need to find back that perseverance i had trained when i was a skater enthusiast. Climbing back onto my feet after each fall. Trying again and again until i got it.

I've been so busy with everyday's life that i have lost the big picture of what i really want.
Each day i come online, i stare at my private message on MSN "Do you think about the future?"
My mind goes blank. I have too much thoughts about the future that it's all just a fuzzy picture.

Maybe i shouldn't think so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

huggies dry diapers!