Tuesday, December 02, 2008

See told ya so

I still haven't received the photos! WHY!
Tio mucus!!!!!!!

I'm cracking my head over the 2nd year anniversary present... dum dee dum.
How about you? ;)

I'm just blogging cos' i feel like writing something, but i don't know what to. I'm kinda like a bad writer with no inspiration! 
Wellll, today's work was tiring. I think i can almost stare through the computer and start a fire with my powerful blazing eyes. AND, time flies when you're not noticing the clock! Every day seems like a whirl, 5.30p.m arrives very fast and i'll stay for a little while longer finishing up the day's work, hopefully.

I'm already thinking about what i should have for lunch tomorrow. Hawker fare again! It's been a while since i actually stepped into a kopitiam to order any food. I know i'm a fortunate and blessed and pampered naughty girl. 

But ever since i've started work, all i've learnt to say is yes. Never no. 
My sushi is behind the cupboard digging shit out. Grr! Hates how she always find some way to crawl somewhere dark and dusty and musty and get herself all grossed out, or rather me grossed out. 

I've been having too many O level results dreams. Just last night, i dreamt of myself getting 12 points! Ruby got 8 and nel got 6. AND i was wondering where the hell am i going to go with 12 points, then i ended up being so frustrated and signed my fate to tampines jc. 
It's not exciting to be dreaming of such dreadful dreams. I don't want them to be dejavu.

The christmas season has set in for me.

"Last christmas i gave you my heart, the very next day, you gave it away..."

I want many many christmas presents and good food! Yum yum

The channel 8 9PM show is don't know what 小娘惹, like not interesting cos the show so olden even if the actors/actresses are young, so now my 9pm nights are left wondering what i should do. I've already read the day's papers, i'm only waiting for my forensic heroes at 10pm. I know this is super random, because i really have nothing to do. And that fat nel, i've stopped playing neopets, god! 955k neopoints and i was still so determined to get it to 1mil but all that zest is gone. 
Then i tried switching to playing CS, guess what?
The same old same happened. 5 minutes into the game and i had a major splitting headache. I should just kill myself or my character by jumping off the buildings. I love shooting games, but i'm bored of those at the arcades. Can they bring in more interesting machines? Wayne and I had a sudden urge to be young all over again, we chiong arcades for 3 days consecutively. We completed Rambo, and he downloaded all 4 movies. I still want to play House of Dead 4 though. Why did we last so long the last time i played at Ehub with my american cousins and now that i played with him again, we died pretty quickly. WHY WHY WHY. Maybe the gun sucked now cos' too many people touched it! HA! So much for excuses.

I think i really need to have more female hormones.

Firstly, i read that male hormones causes all the pimples and zits and acne, i know they're all the same. 

Secondly, maybe i wanna try playing with barbie doll. HAHA. 

Thirdly, i want to stop the urge on seeing tamiya cars and thinking of how much i wanted to play with one when i was young last time.

Fourthly, i dreamt of myself having a dick, i know. it's like WTF! 

Fifthly, i have the urge to znggggggg my own car when i do have one next time; revamp the entire sound system so that i'll be having a crazy club session each time i'm in the car. I was kidding about the club session, but i seriously will bring it to the car shop to get great speakers fitted into the car. 

Sixthly, maybe i should just wish that i'll stop behaving like a male.

But then again, i still love myself for who i am and what i do. 

No comments: