Monday, August 10, 2009

NDP Urban Skate

This urban skate has definitely relighted my passion all over again... I didn't notice how much I've lost touch from the skating scene since 2-3 years back. Initially the group of us skated with NP skate club, then we decided to split up from the huge group of 40-50s and continued the urban with NUS Skaters. As usual, with Ziwei around, food is definitely included along the skate, and good food at that. We went for some traditional dessert at Peace Centre then headed on to Old Kallang Airport food centre for dinner. I had Jap curry rice, and i'm already missing the taste. This morning i woke up thinking about the taste and drooling over it!

After that, we headed to Kallang river to watch the fireworks, which so unfortunately got 60% blocked by the condos at Tanjong Rhu. Nevertheless, we managed to see lots of smoke from the after effects of the fireworks.

While waiting for the fireworks, the group of us laid out cones and slalomed! Wah... the feeling is REJUVENATING.
The last time I actually touched a cone was what... 2 years back?! I really want to slalom again!
And I haven't checked the skate park at ECP out yet after so long! How amazing is that - calling ECP my 地盘. Sigh~

Ah! JC! AH! Stupid JC :( Hate JC life. No time for anything. ANYTHING. My school hours are like working hours and even longer, cos I report to school earlier, and reach home later than my mom on training days.

It's back to the crazy school days again tomorrow...

No comments: