Saturday, December 26, 2009

Untitled

Wishes that there are no holidays that are meant for 'family gatherings'. Dreads the CNY, mid-autumn festival and christmas.

The worst combination sort of character includes a materialist realist. And everytime I encounter that, I wish I had a thick wad of bills to stuff in every hole possible.
Everything is fake... money is real.

Or is that really so?

If only i had 1 less eye to see the ugly side of mankind and 1 less ear to hear those terrible words that spew out of man's mouth, I would probably be just a little more hopeful that love can heal everything that hurts.

2 comments:

the-iron-cow said...

but Jac you have a choice. You can turn a blind eye, or you could turn a deaf ear. But would that make you happier?

Maybe not. Cuz you'd become detached.

Besides if you have one eye less and one ear less, you'd miss out on all the beautiful things around you.

Some things are hard to change. But you can choose to let it bother you or not :)

And u have more love in you than you care to show. Don't be so harsh on yourself.

jacjac® said...

Actually I've become detached that's why I "have more love in you than you care to show"...

But you're right nevertheless... some things are hard to change. Or rather they can't be changed because it's not within my control. My choice to be happy or upset over them. Thanks... :)