Sunday, December 27, 2009

Post-Xmas

Or I'd rather say it's still Christmas cos' it doesn't have to last a day. Chanel x2 came over to my place and we chilled by playing monopoly and some bed games(meaning play games on the bed, ah, whatever it sounds wrong in every way). The room is always in a big mess when they come over.
I played the guitar for them and Chanel said it sounds alright! Compliment man. If it sounds alright means it's good. HA... and she kept singing and dancing to Bad Romance. It was a nightmare, but nevertheless she had fun shaking the fats.

We went to Ministry of Steak for dinner at Serangoon Gardens. The last time we had a free chicken chop thrown in for the meal. This time we had free garlic bread and onion rings. Maybe because it's an all girls dining affair thing. Heh, glad to be a girl.

After that we headed to Ice³ for dessert. The menu was so misleading...
"Our place has the essence of warm and cozy ambience. Here exists the coolest ice cream cafe in Singapore, and probably in the world."
The moment I set foot into the cafe, I was literally shivering because there were a total number of 6 air-conditioning units in a really tight space. They tried to live up to the shop name by being icey and all, but hey... look at what they say, "Our place has the essence of warm and cozy ambience", warm was the last thing i felt.
Whatever, it was still cool to chill out there.
Some of the ice cream flavours were really nice, but I think for the price, they are still not as good as Tom's Palette at Shaw Towers(check out the myriad of flavours they have)!

Well, after the dinner affair which I would like to call it our Christmas celebrations because the other 2 apparently stayed at home or did nothing related to Christmas on the 25th, I went to Chanel's place. I'm a magnet for dogs. They come bounding to me like no tomorrow. Nutnut kept trying to jump all over me in the meantime leaving trails of long scratches on my beautiful long legs. Then when I sat down, he still continued licking and leaving the drool everywhere. I'm sooooo glad he's out of the humping stage. How can a puppy barely few months old learn how to hump human legs(or at least it was only mine that he did that to)?!
Her mom gave me Burberry perfume for christmas! How lovely right? The coincidental thing was that Chanel gave my mom perfume for her birthday 2 weeks back as well. Now my mom and I become the perfume ladies. Stayed at her place till about 1a.m and reluctantly left the game of online monopoly and movie I was watching halfway... before arriving at home and staring at the computer trying to come up with the proposal till 4a.m.

Woke up at an early 945a.m, rushed to the toilet and had a bout of diarrhoea before vomitting the contents of the stomach. Popped some carbon pills and went promptly back to sleep. It must have been the lingering bitter taste when I had some pasta salad as a side dish at Ministry of Steak, either THAT or in the afternoon I had a huge bowl of La La by myself because no one wanted to eat. Poor me... always having problems with the stomach.

No comments: