Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Big Dreams

After my many months of dedication to Suzuki Swift Sports... I've fell in love with another lady's car...
The Mazda 2.

Ambitious right... I know man. But how does success come without big dreams? Already cracking my head to figure how to maintain a car when I do have one(step 1 is to start studying for As... hahaha). I'll figure something out when I have to cross that bridge.
Back then when I had zero idea on the value of money, I used to hop around in Nissan's showroom and ask my mom to buy Nissan 350Z. It was the sexiest machine to me many years back when I was so little. I went in the fairlady and fell in love with the interior. Well, of course those were the days of impossible demands.

I'm already picturing myself post-A levels, taking driving lessons. I really cannot wait to drive even though it wouldn't be my first, but it's going to be legal driving by 18. Seeing how my brother is exploiting the family's car... I think when I do acquire my car he'd zhng it and it'd somehow transform to be his.

Life is moving so fast... I can't believe I'm finally this close to driving. All those Primary school days of playing GT2 on the PS with my brother, the virtual is turning into reality. Somehow it's so surreal and I think I'm one exceptionally blessed child.

I think I haven't found another weirder person than me at this age... i'm actually dying to go view condo showflats, so deprived of being impressed with how a space can be utilised in a million ways and when I can have the financial capability to buy my first property.

Life is about aiming big... and setting small goals to achieve the big one.
Maybe that should be my motivation to start studying for 2010. Everyone around me is already in the 'mugging' stage... crap.

1 comment:

the-iron-cow said...

Aim big, but don't forget the little things dotted along the way. They help keep you sane and down-to-earth :)

The phase "stopping to smell the roses" isn't one to be ignored, trust me.