Wednesday, February 03, 2010

New lease of dinner-life

Ever since Monday, I've been having very good dinners. Calvin was always there to hear my rants of how pathetic my dinners were -- usually consisting of egg(2 variations alternate for the 5 week days -- sunny-side & scrambled) and rice. Now I'm finally enjoying a proper dinner with this new maid who can actually cook properly. Best thing was what she told me yesterday "Eh girl, I found this bowl of oats under the cupboard, like so smelly, got the very sour smell, I think the oats left there for 3-4 days already". Must be my previous maid who hated working with us. In my mind i was like FAIL, no wonder my mom and I diarrhoea every single morning.

Oh yeah, check out this issue of the Nanyang Chronicle!
Rah is featured for being the champion of the Novice cat. and I'm in the picture! How I wished I could have the original picture!

After missing school for 3 full days, I feel so lost and I wonder how the OGLs can last from the whole day of school before going for mass dance late into the night tomorrow.


Naturally my soul surrenders...

No comments: