Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Timeeee

You know you are so tired when you start reading words and they become blurry, and no matter how many times you blink to try to attain that clear vision, it remains fuzzy. It's been happening to me lately, I don't know if it's my eyes or I'm just too tired. The mind tells me to keep on reading but the eyes refuse to cooperate.

Let you guys in on a deep dark secret:
I think I'm falling in love...

with studying.

And no, i'm not kidding at all. The computer or generally any other activity pales in comparison to the amount of books I want to spend a lavish of my time on.
Oh yes, not forgetting, I'm craving to climb. I'm addicted.

1 comment:

drissie said...

that's so extremely great.
sooo wish to be like that.
should include exclamation marks but that'll sound too excited.