Saturday, February 13, 2010

CNY

With CNY looming overhead, I have officially not gotten any new clothes in for the new year. With activities jam packed throughout the week, the thought of getting new clothes have been dragging on and on. I am sure I still won't be able to get new clothes seeing how busy my mom has been. Every night I head to bed before my mom even reaches home. Is this a workaholic phase again? AGAIN? It's annoying how we barely exchange some lines in the morning when she fetches me to school. It's even better when my brother is still stuck in camp 5 days a week. I come home to have a really conducive place to study through the week because of its absolute silence lest for the casual meows my kitty so affectionately does it to welcome me back home.

I guess this might be setting the tone for the rest of the year, and it might be just right for me to start gearing up for the As after the whole orientation fest. Almost 2 months are up and I do realise how time is becoming really tight. The thoughts of my next destination appear here and there and I need to put my act together to get what I want.

Gravical will be coming up in March and Philip has so gladly reminded us that we only have the next two weeks to bring our climbing skills up a few notches. With everything running at full speed, I will be surviving with this quote from Gandhi's:

Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.

No comments: