Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Post orientation

It's been ages since I last turned on the computer. Orientation week has been soooooo hectic, and it's amazing how I managed to survive. Well, not really surviving right now since I've came down with a really bad cough and flu. These 2 days have left me coughing till i have no air. It's embarrassing to keep coughing and coughing and it's even worse when you just can't seem to stop it because the more i cough the itchier the throat feels and the more i will cough.
Standing over the sink just now while coughing made me puke out a little of what I had for high tea with the guys after school. Why torture me like that!

Oh yes, digression much.
Orientation X is so much better than the orientation I experienced last year. I think it's because of the roles that have been changed. Being an OGL sure beats being a lost clueless friendless OGM. All the high moments of leading the mass dances(which obviously I'm quite fail) and most of all cheers. It's weird how some of the OGMs are able to just sit there and stone and not get affected by the high atmosphere around. But nevertheless, I always believe that if you want it to be fun, you gotta be fun yourself and not expect it to be fun for you. I'm very blessed to have quite an enthu bunch of OGMs. Some of them really have no qualms of leading the rest on the second day. Impressive!

TJC Climbing Club has broken its record because a whooping total number of 99 J1s have shown interest in climbing! The numbers weren't that big last year. It must be all of our talents for being charismatic and sexy. I can't wait for the trials tomorrow. Remember the criteria: RICH, HANDSOME/PRETTY, GOT BIG HOUSE.

I'm just kidding.

Did I mention how this new maid is so heroic?
She cooks really nice food (at least much more decent than the previous) and she is really fluent in her english. I'm touched by her actions when she cooked barley water and luo han guo and made honey water for me today without even me asking her to! She still cared for me by asking how is my cough. Wah, I've never had such good fortune in a long time.

No comments: