Sunday, February 28, 2010

Down

Everyone around me is complaining about the same damn thing that's getting to us really relentlessly these days. It's the bloody heat which is unbearable and frustrating, especially so when my mom's car a/c unit has broken down -- each car ride is equivalent to a sauna session.
Temperature's been rising like the earthquake's Richter scale in Chile. It's been happening and a lot of people really can't deny it anymore - the frequency of natural disasters is on a climb.
It might be me being more aware of the current affairs as compared to the past, but what I've been catching headlines after headlines are earthquakes, floods and hurricanes all over the world. It never stops. I'm not surprised that there are going to be forest fires from Indo and the haze is going to hit the little lion city once again.

Trust me, it's going to be one hot smokin' season this March.

No comments: