Sunday, June 06, 2010

A day in the J household with a branded good

The past few days with Tan Chanel in my home has been quite a nightmare for Sushi. My heart goes all out to Sushi with all that she has been doing to traumatise my poor kitty. Sushi scrams and hides whenever she hears Chanel's booming from way outside the door before even she enter my house please. Nevertheless, it was still quite enjoyable with her company in the nice empty cosy house.

The 2 best jokes she made in a single night:
(Some athletic race was shown on the news at the 9.30pm news)
Chanel: EH IS THAT KOBE?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(again, at the 10pm sports news... some athletic race was shown with the runners running to the finish line)
Chanel: That one HUSSAIN BORT right???!
Jac: BOLT la -.- You very bored is it?
Nah: Erm i think it's Usain...

Tell me where to find this kind of free entertainment? Keeps you laughing all night long.

No comments: