Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Night out

Having the experience still fresh in my mind and with thoughts swirling throughout the night, I have to store it somewhere.

There are many lifestyles that we can choose to lead. I've trodden from the rags to riches. Well, not the extremes yet, but I've got a myriad to share. Tonight could be a new experience on another level.

With CNY approaching and the last day at work before the long break when company cease its operations for CNY, the whole of my department decided to chill at some sleazy place, see some 妹妹, drink some beer/liquor, smoke some cigarettes(for me it has rather been inhaling smoke and being a major 2nd hand smoker). Personally I don't enjoy clubbing, loud music, drinking to get drunk, and whatever that makes one wasted. But I'm very fine and cool with hanging out once in a while to enjoy the experience and see the world outside.

Seeing those China 妹妹 throwing themselves, talking so sweetly, coaxing the men and just basically making them happy made me think of how pitiful their lives are. I may be in no position to judge, but how happy can they be taking up such jobs? It's such a competitive world out there, whatever it takes to earn a living, I guess any way works. But it is also because men love how whiny women are, they are willing parties as well, providing jobs for these 陪酒妹.

风水轮流转. Men demand women, women supply themselves right? I just can't take it that women are treated simply as objects that money can buy. When a woman throws a tantrum, men just throw some money at them to shut them up. That's how it is for sub-standard women who can take it lying down.

Tonight might be my first and perhaps last of such an experience. Honestly, I have made a wrong choice tonight, but at least, I've learnt something out of this. It's a good learning experience. But I don't think I'd want to do it again.

My life's just ain't that kind. I just can't seem to find myself enjoying it. Maybe being a good girl is my forte. A steamboat dinner would have been nice, just don't rub in my face. This 小妹妹 might be making decisions that may not be the best, but they are good learning points.

At the end of the day, such men have allowed me to understand why the value of family is not present. Is it really natural that men must be satisfied by women and that they can't be contented with one? The amount of money for one drinking session could have well be spent on much better things that yield better investments. I don't see how when men 雕花 for girls and spending few hundreds on the flowers would churn any returns except a kind of happiness that doesn't last.

I'm still placing family of utmost importance. Good men out there, please don't disappoint.
I will not give up fighting for whatever it takes until I experience the true meaning of family; this 6 letter word that has been forsaken by a broken family and taken for granted by a perfectly happy one.

No comments: