Sunday, February 06, 2011

To-do list

Notice that I have this to-do list at the right side of my blog. It used to be a really long list and I've deleted everything that I've done so far. There's 3 things that are outstanding and dying to be completed.

Why doesn't schools need relief teachers on long term? Only on urgent basis! I need the money, but I need the leisure time to do things in the noon which working full time doesn't allow. How how how?

My final theory is coming on the 8th feb. I hope to be able to book my TP test date end march or early april. Having the licence is just what's lacking right now. Damn.
I've only completed 10 practicals so far and my instructors have already been advising me to stop taking lessons (don't waste the money) and wait for the test date.

Then it's gonna be the results. RESULTS.

Climbing team, skate club, studies. Can juggle!?

Really cannot wait to start Uni life. I miss studying. It's so much more fruitful and meaningful to me than wasting my time away when I'm not working. I'd really treasure the next phase of my school life because it's gonna be the last lap before i'm plunging into the corporate world, and that's not gonna be as fun anymore.

No comments: