Sunday, May 15, 2011

Revived

Working on weekends at the office is absolutely lovely! No need to care about dressing, whatever you do because there's simply no one judging, looking or simply caring. Plus the atmosphere is so nice, no constant ring of the annoying phone.

After going for the Discretionary Admission's Biz interview at NUS, I am leaning towards NUS. See how humans want something that they haven't gotten yet? And take for granted when they have it?? I'm waiting so anxiously... for climbing and for the biz course.

Volunteering at Climb X brings back many memories of last year's climb X when we took part in it and organised it as well. Feelings were definitely different, because I went to school so much more relaxed as compared to a participant's anxious/nervous emotions. I crave for competitions, especially difficult comps, so so much!

In another 2 more weeks, June is gonna arrive. I haven't decided when I should stop work, probably right at my trip to Krabi on 20th June and then come back to SG to PARTY the whole of July. Technically people who knows me well enough, my PARTYING is not the same as your partying terms. Ha ha ha.

Seriously cannot wait for Uni to start, orientation, studying, and feeling young again.
Work, as much as I derive much more satisfaction from, still complicates life quite a bit with all its politics and responsibilities that tie to real money terms. Being a student no doubt may have all these, but definitely on a much smaller scale, or so I hope. At least I now have an advantage of knowing to see things much simpler and caring about things that matter to me only!

Be back soon again with my update on accepting which Uni!!!!

1 comment:

EN said...

Good luck