Sunday, January 08, 2012

Biscuits

I feel a bit like you. Giving without returns. But somehow, conscience hurts a bit when reciprocation falls much shorter than even the basic requirements. I seriously lol-ed at myself for the illogical behaviour I don't usually have. I don't know how to even go about describing that feeling. That you ought to know better than that, yet, you just can't help yourself. And then you followed your heart. And then you felt hurt. I think this is being honest with oneself. Sometimes truth in reality does hurt. But we must not avoid seeking truth. I think if I replayed the whole scenario again, and knowing how the dots connect in the end, I would still do likewise. I guess that's the complexity of human emotions.

I was just thrown off guard. But I'll pick myself up again. There's a better tomorrow.

No comments: