Sunday, January 22, 2012

男人心痛的感觉

女:我要的是你给不了的。

男:你跟我讲,你要我做什么?我可以为你改变。我愿意什么都为你。

There's some truth in the dramatic cliche exchange. Many times, it's the failure to meet expectations. A mismatch. Sometimes downright unlucky in meeting the wrong person and falling for the wrong person.

I don't even know the point of this post.

Except, I feel for the guy. And sometimes the role can be switched too. You know?

It's always this that I'm most afraid to feel. A whole mess of intangibles beyond control. I rather save the trouble sometimes.

心痛不如不痛。不爱就不痛。

There's no in between. Friends, lovers. You can't hang in between these two and pretend life is happy. It's tiring, right? The place of no-place. Hanging in limbo.

爱而已吗,有这样特别吗? That's how I lie to myself that all I need is myself.

At this rate, my skepticism will start cementing the walls I have built around myself.

No comments: