Friday, February 24, 2012

Another thing a man should take note of

Honest opinions from a girl's point of view.

No matter how strong I am, I am still fearful for my safety in the middle of the night. It's not nice walking home alone with barely a soul (probably floating all around me) in the streets. I feel as if I'm on hunter mode, ears pricked, eyes flickering left and right, checking back so often, walking so silently so I can hear, in any case footsteps that are not mine.
No, it's not fun. I feel scared too you know. So people say, then don't go back so late. You're asking for it.
I know right. But it was a perfect opportunity for you to shine. Ain't it?

Knowing how to take care of a female friend is a great investment. I appreciate good friends who go that extra mile. Whoever even created the rule that only your partner can send you home?

I believe if someone cared that much, regardless of the relationship, the man should always offer, and insist, to bring a girl back home safely.

No comments: