Sunday, April 01, 2012

Enjoy the process

Amidst the chaos in the mind, a distant voice resides in the deep recesses of my mind, reminding myself to enjoy the process and revel in it. The willingness to work hard to achieve dreams still continues to burn strongly inside. I'm glad for that. Thank you Philip.

I think even my textbook is secretly encouraging me, I shall quote an excerpt here
"Motivation to excel: They have a clear results orientation, set high but realistic goals, have a strong drive to achieve, know their own weaknesses and strengths, and focus on what can be done rather than on the reasons things can't be done."


Not to be ego or anything here, it resonates so well with me. Well done. Oh ya, in any case, why would such a concept be in my textbook right? They are actually traits of an entrepreneur. But I lack creativity and innovation. I probably need to expose myself to more ideas and to open my eyes and ears even wider than they already are.

The only thing I'm really not very happy is my time management skill. It really takes a lot a lot of effort to be super disciplined to do all the things you set out to do in a day. Still a bit sloppy here. I need to work on it!

No comments: